bangers and mash, bangers and mash
or Hell's Kitchen! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
But your right, Boston, Mass. is loaded with my fellow potato lovers.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
bangers and mash, bangers and mash
For you guys that like DKM, Flogging Molly, etc. there were 2 compilations from around 1997 called "Give 'Em The Boot", and both of them have early stuff from those bands...beauty of it is each cd only costs like $4 brand new.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
oh yeah ive been a fan of them ever since i heard it on MLB 06 (or was it 05).
I like em simply because its something different. I mean how many bands out there today actually use bagpipes?
The music video for Tessie is pretty sweet too, I've seen highlight videos of the 2004 playoffs with Tessie playing in the background that brings a tear in to my eye (okay maybe not but you know what i mean).
All in all I can honestly say that music died in the 90s. Country has been died since Garth became Chris Gaines, Rap is circling the drain right now (THANK GOD), Grunge died with Kurt Cobain, and besides certain "true" rock bands (NIN, Red Hot Chillie Peppers) every other so called rock group is either corporate sell outs or teeny bop.
Honestly the only cds i have in my vehicle are Sublime, Nirvana, aton of stuff from the 70s, and some of the hair bands of the 80s.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
BANG YOUR HEAD!!
i've got a great 3 cd set i got at wal mart a while back, nothing but 80's hair metal
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks